Into me: TMI tag

9:56 AM themorningstar 0 Comments

Hola guys! Today i wanted to do something fun :) "Too Much Information" Tag
It's actually Youtube tag among the vloggers I watch. So no one tagged me particularly because I don't do Youtube video at all. But some vloggers tagged everyone who was watching their videos, so technically I am tagged, right? haha. Anyway, I thought it would help you to know me a little better . Dont judge me:)

THE QUESTIONS →

1: What are you wearing?  - My pajamas.
2: Ever been in love? - Yes.I am currently in love<3
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? - Nope.
4: How tall are you? - 5'5
5: How much do you weigh? 53kg
6: Any tattoos? - No.
7: Any piercings? 4 total.All on my ears.
8: OTP (One True Pairing) - I dont understand??
9: Favorite show - Definitely "FRIENDS"
10: Favorite bands - Maroon 5 (because of Adam :P)
11: Something you miss - I never forget that one day my summer camp was like Olympics. Some kids were playing football, some were playing volleyball, tennis, etc. Some people were playing with the dog and chasing around.It was so much fun.Everyone was having fun too.
12: Favorite song - Masterpiece by Jessie J
13: How old are you? - 21
14: Zodiac sign - Virgo
15: Quality you look for in a partner - Future prospects, intelligence, loyalty
16: Favorite Quote - Be the best version of yours! Life is once.
17: Favorite actor - Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Aniston
18: Favorite color - White, Nudes
19: Loud music or soft? - Soft
20: Where do you go when you're sad? - I go where my boyfriends is.
21: How long does it take you to shower? - 20mins
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? - An hour and a half
23: Ever been in a physical fight? - I guess
24: Turn on - Nice scent
25: Turn off - Cockish behaviour
26: The reason I joined Blogging - I wanted to build my space and share it to others. I have big dream.
27: Fears - Loneliness,height, ghosts and stuff
28: Last thing that made you cry - I dont remember. Not a weeper.
29: Last time you said you loved someone - My bf
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name - The meaning of my name in English
31: Last book you read - Golden book Dale Carnegie
32: The book you're currently reading - City Tales by Ulziitugs
33: Last show you watched - America's Next Top Model 21
34: Last person you talked to - My bf
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted - My bf
36: Favorite food - Steak
37: Place you want to visit - Everywhere=> Rio De Janeiro, Paris, Sydney, LA,NY, Tokyo, London, Milan etc
38: Last place you were - Supermarket ? haha
39: Do you have a crush? - Yes.
40: Last time you kissed someone - My bf
41: Last time you were insulted - @ my ex job
42: Favorite flavor of sweet - butterscotch, fruits
43: What instruments do you play - None
44: Favorite piece of jewelry - Necklace
45: Last sport you played - Tennis @ home lol
46: Last song you sang - Masterpiece
47: Favorite chat up line - Viber
48: Have you ever used it? - Yes
49: Last time you hung out with anyone - My bf
50: Who should answer these questions next? I tag www.unabold.com=>Una, my fav girl(fashion blogger)
 Also I tag everyone who spent time to read it all. Tnx you guys!!! Dont forget to like & share ^_^

0 comments: